In response to the Covid-19 (Corona virus) our Digital Skills Partnership has assembled some resource information for schools/ colleges / Universities to use for remote teaching, in the event of school closures.
- Google Hangouts Meet and Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
If your establishment already has O365, Microsoft encourage you to:
- Review Getting started with Microsoft Teams for Remote Learning documentation
- Attend the upcoming Teams Webinar on remote learning
If you do not have O365 and would like to begin leveraging a Microsoft remote learning solution:
- Get Office 365 for free: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/education/products/office
- Review the Office 365 Education Set Up Guide as well as the Getting started with Office 365 and Windows 10 Educator Course
Further information on remote teaching with Microsoft Teams is available through:
- https://aka.ms/TeamsEDURemoteBlog (please note this blog refers to a remote learning webinar on the 5 March 2020 but further have been scheduled)
- Lily Zheng’s blog about her experience of remote working in China in Lily’s letter, plus examples of how Wellington College international, and Gold Coast School have quickly moved into remote learning environments.