“With its diverse mix of coast, countryside, seaside resorts, market towns, villages and moorland, Teignbridge is a great place to work and live.
We employ around 700 staff across a range of jobs providing services such as waste collection and recycling, housing, planning, benefits, council tax, electoral services and much more.
Be part of our team;
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Health at the Heart – a pro-active Wellness Programme including Occupational Health and Counselling Services
- discounted gym membership at our leisure centres
- on-site canteen
- annual leave of 22 days plus Statutory Bank Holidays and extra days for long service
- flexible working – right to request
- cycle scheme
- family friendly benefits such as flexible working and access to childcare vouchers, paid maternity, adoption and paternity leave schemes”