This paper examines the relationship between creativity and productivity. It specifically focuses on:
- the growth of the creative industries and the spill-over benefits for the local economy
- the correlation between engagement with arts and culture and health and wellbeing (and its correlation with productivity)
- opportunities for creative clusters
- the role the creative industries in driving regeneration and growth
- the importance of arts education to the skills agenda
- cross-sector links.