The Heart of the South West Growth Hub business support page includes a round-up of useful webinars being offered to all businesses to support them during these challenging times. Sign up and learn more to help your business.
Webinars to note this week and next week are:
- Friday 22 May: Chamber Live Special – COVID-19: Returning to work safely
- Wednesday 27 May: Hospitality & Tourism: Adjusting your business for the new-normal
- Some of the ways COVID-19 has changed the landscape
- How businesses can transition for the new-normal
- Tips to drive growth with digital solutions
- Starting 27 May: BEIS working safely webinars
Following on from the government’s recent publication of workplace guidance, produced in consultation with industry, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy will be hosting a series of free webinars to help businesses make their workplace COVID-secure.
HMRC is delivering a programme of webinars on measures to support employers, employees and the self-employed through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19. Find out more information and register for upcoming webinars here – HMRC Webinar Programme
Popular ones include:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – how to make a claim, multiple dates and times
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme, multiple dates and times
CBI Webinars: helping business mitigate the impact of COVID-19
The CBI has recently launched a new webinar series to help businesses navigate the coronavirus crisis. Covering a wide range of themes and topics, the CBI’s Daily Coronavirus Webinars are helping businesses understand the latest developments and getting up-to-date guidance based on evidence from the government, trade associations and the business community.
You can register for the upcoming webinar and view past CBI webinars here CBI Coronavirus Hub
ICAEW Webinar and information resources can be accessed here ICAEW Coronavirus Webinars
Devon & Plymouth Chamber list upcoming webinars, which are free to attend for members and non-members. See Devon & Plymouth Chamber Events
The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) have a series of webinars and virtual networking sessions. See the FSB South West Event Listing here
SWMAS are offering webinars on a variety of topics relevant to manufacturing businesses. Take a look here SWMAS Events
Timewade and partners invite you to join a series of free and essential business support webinars for Devon SMEs. Register for their upcoming HR and Driving Your Business Forward webinars