When: Starting Tues 7 July, 12noon – 1pm
Where: Online – for more information and to register
“If you are thinking about producing webinars for your business or organisation then you may already know that there is a lot to learn. This five-part series helps you to shortcut this process and start creating effective webinars to reach a new audience, generate sales leads and even host chargeable events.
This series is split into five, one hour sessions:
- Planning, strategy, opportunities – Tue 7th July 12pm-1 pm
- Pre-production, build it, set-up – Wed 8th July 12pm-1pm
- Production, make it, structure, content – Thur 9th July 12pm-1pm
- Presentation, delivery, performance – Tue 14th July 12pm-1pm
- Promote it, social media, marketing – Wed 15th July 12pm-1pm
You can either attend individual sessions or book the complete set (highly recommended) for a reduced price. Each session contains a mix of information , advice and our top tips as well as some handy tools to help you progress.
This series is suitable for everyone from beginners to marketing professionals, we have made sure that there is something for all.”