The Heart of the South West has welcomed the new introductory membership being offered by Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce.
Responding to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the economy, the Chamber is inviting businesses to be part of Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce for three months, completely free of charge.
Companies can take advantage of the introductory membership offer by registering at:
This membership entitles businesses to the following, at no charge, for three months:
- Discounted member rates for Chamber events and networking
- Referral to wider business support through strategic partner
- Free international trade and export advice
- Access to Chamber social media platforms
- Use of digital Chamber logo for emails and website
- Personal account management by Membership Executive
- Own member area on DPCC website
- Receive quarterly Chamber Profile magazine
- Receive weekly Chamber Bytes newsletter
- Access to the Chamber’s Small Business Toolkit
- Be part of the city, county and region’s lobbying voice
- Participate in BCC quarterly economic survey (QES)
- Invitation to attend Chamber Connect
All you need to do is fill out the short form via the link and wait for the Chamber to contact you.