Enterprise Adviser Network
We are now looking for new Enterprise Advisers across Devon, Somerset, Plymouth and Torbay. If you are a business and would like to get involved, please contact CSW or complete the Enterprise Adviser application form on this page.
Business volunteers will work directly with school leadership teams to develop effective employer engagement plans. They will also work with other local businesses to equip young people with the skills they need.
If you would like more information about the project, please click here.
What are the benefits of getting involved?
- A chance to support their local school or college and wider community
- A skills based leadership development opportunity
- An opportunity to access and develop local business networks
- The opportunity for their staff to develop new skills
- Access to diverse talent for entry level recruitment
- We will track and publicise every organisation’s contribution
- Connected to the nation’s fastest growing enterprise network working for the next generation.
For more information about becoming a business volunteer, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01392 215501.