The following five schemes have been selected as the initial schemes to be prioritised for the initial tranche of funding from the DfT:
Schemes selected for initial LTB investment / Total (millions)
- Bridge Road widening, Exeter – £4.55m
- Derriford/ William Prance Road Junctions, Plymouth – £5.76m
- Marsh Barton/ Edginswell railway stations – £3.00m
- Torbay Western Corridor – £7.30m
- Yeovil Western Corridor – £6.49m
For further information about the process behind this decision, please download the Development of the Initial Programme document.